√ Change Measurement System on Caterpillar ET Software
|Figure 1.1 - Preferences (Modify...)|
To change the Measurement System:
- Connect CAT ET Software to the ECM. Read More: How to Connect Caterpillar ET Software to the ECM.
- Select "Utilities - Preferences - Modify..." as Figure 1.1 above.
- Select "Regional - International", the Information dialog is displayed.. Click "Yes" to continue to make international PC adjustments.
|Figure 1.2 - Regional|
NOTE: To set the current language;
-The languages installed with the service tool are displayed in the Set Current Language dialog box.
-Select the desired language by clicking on the appropriate radio button (English, Deutsch, Portugues, Dansk, Francais, Italiano, Espanol). Click "OK". The Changing Language message box is displayed. Click "OK".
- The Regional and Language Options dialog box is displayed. Click Additional settings... in the lower right corner, and the Customize Format dialog box is displayed.
|Figure 1.3 - Additional settings...|
- In the Numbers tab, select the desired measurement system (Metric or U.S.) from the Measurement system drop-down.
- Click "Apply", and then click "OK".
Change Units of Measure on CAT Messenger Display
Setting Low Idle Speed and High Idle Speed on Caterpillar ET Software