√ ECM Password Removal (ZAP-IT) on CUMMINS Engines using Cummins INSITE Software
ECM Password Removal (ZAP-IT)
|Figure 1.1 - Password Protected|
ECM Password Removal Feature
There are two type of counts; ECM Password Removal and OEM, ECM Password Removal.
-ECM Password Removal counts will remove the Master, Adjustment, and Reset passwords.
-OEM, ECM Password Removal counts will remove all passwords from the ECM.
-These are also known as ZAP-IT counts.
#To add ECM Password Removal counts:
- Open and connecting the CUMMINS Engine using Cummins INSITE. Read More: How to Connecting CUMMINS Engines using Cummins INSITE Software.
- Select Tools - Options - Security on the menu bar.
|Figure 1.2 - Tools > Options|
|Figure 1.3 - Option > Security|
- Select ECM Password Removal and Fleet Calibration Counts in the navigation tree. The number and types of ECM Password Removal and Fleet Calibration Counts, if any, are displayed in this window. Select the Add button. The Enter New Password window will appear.
|Figure 1.4 - ECM Password Removal|
|Figure 1.5 - Fleet Calibration Counts|
- Enter the password into the fields provided, and select "OK". I have Cummins INSITE keygen to activate the Password (unlimited) and ECM Password Removal. Just send your PC ID (Cummins INSITE v7.4 and v7.6), feel FREE to Contact Us.
- Select Tools - ECM Password Removal... on the menu bar. The ECM Password Removal window will appear. This window is also called the ZAP-IT window.
|Figure 1.6 - Tools > ECM Password Removal...|
|Figure 1.7 - ZAP-IT|
- Select the type of "ECM Passwords" to be removed.
- Select ZAP-IT. The ECM Password Removal Confirmation window will appear.
- Select Cancel to close the ECM Password Removal screen.
|Figure 1.8 - ECM Password Removal Confirmation|
- Select Yes and follow the prompts to remove the ECM passwords.
- The ECM Password Removal window will display the number of counts remaining (until 100%).
|Figure 1.9 - ECM Password Removal Status|
- Then it need: Key Switch to OFF, and waiting approx. 30 seconds before allowing for Key Switch to ON.
|Figure 2.1 - Key Switch|