√ Write Program and Calibration to TCM using ALLISON TCM Reflash (PCCS) Software (Offline)
How to Write Program and Calibration to TCM using ALLISON TCM Reflash (PCCS) Software?
|Figure 1.1 - Key Ability:20|
Feel FREE to Contact Us.
Connecting to TCM:
- Run "winrw32.exe" through shortcut on desktop.
- Once opened, click on "Options - Comm Interface" menu.
|Options - Comm Interface|
- Select your "Comm Device" and "Comm Protocol", for example: I'm using Nexiq USB-Link (250K CAN/ J1939).
|Select Interface: Nexiq USB-Link (250K CAN/ J1939)|
- Click on "TCM Info" menu, then "Display Information". It will pull up all TCM Calibration Info, save or print it.
|TCM Info - Display Information|
|TCM Info - Gen 5th|
- Click on "Calibration" menu, then "Read from TCM" to save current Calibration on TCM. Wait the processes of "Reading calibration from TCM" and "Reading power off data" until 100%, then Save it.
|Calibration - Read fromTCM|
|Reading calibration from TCM|
|Reading power off data|
|Calibration Read - Save|
- Click on "Dump" menu, then "Entire Flash" to save flash dump file of the entire TCM. Wait the process of "Dumping entire flash from TCM" until 100%, then Save it.
|Dump - Entire Flash|
|Dumping entire flash from TCM|
How to Write Program and Calibration to TCM?
1. Write Calibration
-Click on "Calibration - Write to TCM", and load your Calibration Files (Step No.5).
2. Write Program
-Click on "Program - Erase TCM"
-Click on "Program - Write to TCM", and load your Program Files (Step No.6).
NOTE: you need to copy "keygrace.ifo" file to any folder you want to use to write your calibrations. The default folder is C:\Program Files\Allison Transmission\Allison TCM Reflash (PCCS)\Cal\